Friday, January 25, 2008

Ex-Con


Wow, I didn't realize that Tia Maria was a coffee liqueur until moments ago. I stopped in at the SAQ to pick up "coffee liqueur" for Giada de Laurentiis's Panettone Trifle, the manufacture of which I am undertaking as a SECRET SURPRISE. In any case- I was in there, and the only stuff I recognized as coffee liqueur was that bullshit Starbucks shit for like $30. The damn I'm buying hooch from Starbucks, man.
But today was a day of bigos! Actually, today was a day of being late to dentist appointments and pissing off an entire classroom of people by making fun of the Matrix (seriously? The Matrix? I have to fucking THINK about the Matrix again? Middle school was a long time ago!). But I did stop by the Polish deli/cafe/video rental place, which makes a hell of a good bigos for $4. You can't beat that with a hammer. Now Lily is on her way over so we can wash my terrible, demonic cat.
For entertainment today, how about this delightful list of all of the ways Bruce Banner gets angry in the old Hulk TV show?

No comments: